Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing and educational place for young children and to partner with and support families. Our program provides developmentally appropriate practices to enrich the lives of young children through play, social and academic activities which will provide experiences that will stimulate the physical, emotional and cognitive growth of each child.
Early Childhood Development Center Child Care Program
- To provide experiences for all children to enhance the growth and development of the child.
- To provide a safe, fun learning environment for all.
- To provide the highest quality of care and experiences for all.
- To establish a strong relationship with families in order to development a learning atmosphere that will encourage all children to explore their environment. We encourage parents to visit the center whenever possible. Parents are welcome to drop in at any time without prior notice or approval.
- A safe and nurturing environment for children from infants to school age.
- A staff of early childhood teachers who are knowledgeable and trained to support children's development.
- A partnership with parents to support children's development including: parenting education, parenting support, convenient and quality child care services for families.
- Peace of mind for parents that their children are in good hands while their children are in our care.
- Low teacher to child ratios
Dallas Can Academy - Ross Avenue Campus (214) 584-2361
Download our Ross Avenue ECDC Handbook and Fee Schedule
Dallas Can Academy - Carrollton/Farmers Branch Campus (972) 277-4297
Download our CFB ECDC Handbook and Fee Schedule
San Antonio Can High School - (210) 922-4975
“My little girl started school at the Dallas Can Academy CFB ECDC in January, 2014. As a first time parent I was very nervous looking for childcare, especially because I had to leave immediately to work in Houston for the next three weeks. I would be away from my sweet little girl for three weeks and I wanted her to be safe and well cared for. The Carrollton Farmers Branch ECDC staff was very professional and polite during our initial tour of the facility. The rooms were well staffed, organized and clean. I left for Houston the day my little girl started school and the staff there communicated with me throughout my time in Houston to let me know how well my little girl was doing, what kind of a day she had, what she ate and how much she ate. The teachers are so bubbly and full of energy. It was refreshing change to see childcare providers so excited to be at work and playing with the kids. I would definitely recommend this ECDC to anyone!”....... Kayla Russell - Texas Teachers Program Advisor